Searching...
Tuesday 16 July 2013
7/16/2013 07:54:00 pm

Domainsbot.com - The easiest way to find a domain name.

Aaaah!searching for domain names guys and still confused what should be the name.I too had the same problem and I went to godaddy.com and started typing my keywords and ,I dealt with that website for a long time but all in vain.30 mins later ,I was same blank as I was before ,really had no idea in mind the I went to out searching god aka www.google.com , I searched and I came up with an excellent website (not mine)- 

http://www.domainsbot.com/
The A+ website for searching the domain names ,not only this it also tells you whether this website has a Facebook page created and twitter account created or not.
so its a plus point guys .
Here's what you get -

Extremely Easy search - just type in the keywords.
like I did "student" and "work", just have a look at the options it came up with.

you can also go for a Premium domain option if your budget allows .
If the "f" and "t" options are off then it means this website name already has a Facebook page about it.
I suggest you to choose the names which have "F" and "t" options turned on.

not only this you have options to search only for particular domain extensions like *.com ,*.in,*.tk etc....

here if you enter the keyword (like above) it will also give an option for searching for its synonyms which you can turn on and off easily and can subtract any synonym manually too, which site does have an option like the man !!!!
Easily select the premium domains searcher with Godaddy and sedo too! 



order the list as per relevance prices- cheaper first and expensive first your wish, language, much more option incoming .

You can exclude offensive keywords and dashes no. etc...
and can set the length of the domain name  up to more than 12 keywords, isn't it amazing.


Yes you can easily use a prefix or suffix for the website name just edit it here and voila your results are refined to your choice .



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!